Chemical Process Centrifugal PumpProminent & Leading Manufacturer from Mumbai, we offer centrifugal process pumps, centrifugal chemical pump, chemical process heavy centrifugal pumps and chemical process centrifugal pumps.
Centrifugal Process Pumps
Approx. Price: Rs 18,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Discharge Range||3 to 660 meter quebe /hour|
|Head Range||4 to 158 metres|
|Power Rating||0.37 to 132 kW|
Being a customer focused organization, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide assortment of Centrifugal Process Pumps
manufactured using optimum quality material and sophisticated technology. They are machine-checked at par with the defined parameters of the industry for flawlessness and accurate work. Keeping in mind the industry set standards, we are offering them in diverse specifications as suited to our esteemed customers.
- Long service life
- Highly efficient
- Sturdy construction
- Easy to operate
- Closed or Semi-Open
- Elegantly designed
- Flange Rating to BS / ASA Standards
- Extreme smooth workout
- Molded Graphite Rings
- Heavy Duty Bearing arrangements
- Water Supply
- Pressure boosting for high rise buildings, hotels industry etc.
- Industrial washing & cleaning systems
- Fire Protection systems.
- Cooling & Air Conditioning systems.
- Boiler feed and condensate transfer system.
- Irrigation systems for fields including sprinkler & drip
- Bare shaft pump ideally designed for clear water circulation.
- The back pulls out design enables the user to easily maintain the pump without distribution the pipeline.
- Single stage bare shaft pumps are in according to ISO 2858 & DIN 24255.
- Standard flanges are PN 16 as per DIN standard EN 1092-2 and PN 25 as per DIN standard EN 1092-2.
- ANSI 125 and ANSI 250 as per ASME B16.1 are available on request.
- Material of Construction of Bare Shaft Pump is available in Cast Iron, Bronze & Stainless Steel
- The pumps are nonself priming horizontal end suction pumps with axial suction port and radial discharge ports.
- Standard flanges for suction and discharge ports will be PN 16 as per DIN standard EN 1092-2, PN 25 as per DIN standard EN 1092-2, ANSI 125 and ANSI 250 as per ASME B16.1 are available on request.
- Performance and dimensions comply to ISO 2858.
- These pumps are long-coupled pumps with TEFC squirrel cage induction motor with main dimensions complying to IEC standards and mounting designation B3 (IM 1001).
- These pumps are available with gland packing as well as a mechanical shaft seal.
- These pumps and motors are available with fabricated steel base frame according to EN 23661.
- These pumps are available with our standard range of motors complying to EFF2 motors. They can also be supplied with EFF1 motors on request.
- These pumps feature the back pull-out design. As shown in fig. 1 the user can remove the motor, bearing bracket and impeller for servicing without disturbing the volute casing and the suction & delivery pipes.
Centrifugal Chemical Pump
Approx. Price: Rs 17,500 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Motor Horsepower||180 HP|
|Motor Phase||Three Phase|
|Type Of End Use||Industrial|
Chemical Process Heavy Centrifugal Pumps
Approx. Price: Rs 16,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Max Flow Rate||5 LPM to 500 LPM|
|Temperature||200 Degree Centigrade|
We have carved a niche in manufacturing, supplying and export of a huge gamut of Chemical Process Heavy Centrifugal Pumps.
These chemical process heavy centrifugal pumps are manufactured with utmost care and perfection to give a trouble free and efficient performance. We offer these chemical process heavy centrifugal pumps at affordable rates.
- For a suitable liquid which is thin clean non–explosive non-aggressive not containing solid particles of fibers.
- For water supply system and irrigation.
- For heating cooling air –conditioning and circulation plants.
- For civil industrial and firefighting application
- As pressure boosting pump for central water system with low pressure
- Compact design
- Easy and simple installation
- User –Friendly Operation.
- Low noise level.
- Reliable and robust construction
- Reliable water supply
- Built-in motor protection, dry running protection.
- Back pull out design which simplifies inspection & maintenance
Chemical Process Centrifugal Pumps
Approx. Price: Rs 75,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
We are well-known manufacturer and supplier of an exclusive range of Chemical Process Centrifugal Pumps.
We value quality and that give us good results in our business. These chemical process centrifugal pump set can be availed from us by our valuable clients at competitive market rates.
- Highly Efficient
- Precise centering
- Robust construction
- Flawless design
- Supplied with asbestos or graphite packing or M. seal
- Long lasting
- Residential Bungalows
- Community Water Supply C
- construction Site
- Small Farms
- Lawns & Gardens
- Car Washing
- Hotels & Hospitals
- The motor is totally enclosed and fan cooled (TEFC)
- Class 'B' insulation is used.
- The stainless steel shaft is ground finished.
- The motors are of the Run capacitor design giving high starting torque.
- The laminations are non-oriented silicon steel & confirm to IS-648.
- Volute, Impeller, Adaptor, Stator body, Endshield is made of close grained cast iron of high tensile strength and has a very smooth surface finish resulting in low friction losses.
- Motor windings are vacuum impregnated with synthetic varnish for better moisture resistance
- Superior mechanical shaft seal for longer life and effective sealing against water leakage.
- The electric motor is pressure die cast & uses electric grade aluminum.
- Grease Lubricated anti-friction ball bearings are fitted at both ends to withstand radial and axial loads
- Better insulating materials are used so that pumps can withstand high-temperature rise.
- All components are manufactured from materials as per standard specification
- They are precisely machined on modern machine tools to give you years of reliable operation