Dewatering PumpManufacturer of a wide range of products which include submersible sewege pump and dewatering pump set.
Approx. Price: Rs 25,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Number Of Stages||Single-stage Pump|
|Motor Horsepower||5 - 20 HP|
|Motor Phase||Three Phase|
|Head||15 to 50 m|
|Power Rating||0.5 - 60 HP|
|Maximum Discharge Flow||100 - 500 LPM|
The function of a sewage pump is to move sewage liquids and solids
between one location and another. Typically, in residential applications, sewage (including softsolids
up to 2" in diameter) is pumped from a sewage basin to a sewer system
Approx. Price: Rs 18,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Max Flow Rate||2600 Litre /min|
|Motor Horsepower||2 - 5 HP|
We are engaged in the supplying and trading of the Dewatering Pump Set
that are highly efficient in handling the slurry. Finding a vast application in power plants, steel plants, and coal handling plants, these pumps have fetched a wide demand in the market. Known for wear and tear resistance, these pumps are highly acclaimed among the clients.
- Non-overloading characteristics
- Flatter efficiency character
- High peak efficiency
- Specifically designed for civil engineering applications, where a heavy duty, lightweight, top discharge design, is required which is easy to handle.
- The double outer casing, water cooled motor makes it particularly suitable for low water level applications.
- A fully waterproof IP 68 stainless steel structure, combined with a high-grade silicon carbide double mechanical seals.
- The LAS range of pumps is compact, strong and easy to operate in any situation. Special designed high efficient and wear resistant HCR (High Chrome) impeller
- Multi impeller design suitable from the high head with small capacity to low head with a large capacity of application requirement.
- Optional discharge connection (Hose, flange and thread connection)
- Civil engineering dewatering of tunneling and groundworks, also for stormwater
- Dewatering of sewers. fluids containing solid sediments.